You are a born educator – you taught your grandma how to text, your office how to recycle and your hairdresser how to plank. You love to write and you have a knack for taking technological terminology and distilling it down to a short video or email. You are a true believer in projecting the energy you want to attract and are looking to work at a thriving company with a supportive and collaborative culture…. and of course, with beer on tap. If this sounds like you, consider applying for this dynamic, challenging opportunity.
STAT is a growing Vancouver software company and we are looking to expand our client success team by adding a client education coordinator. If you love to educate, share knowledge and are a strong writer this is the role for you.
- Create and manage help documentation on the company client knowledge base
- Collaborate with the product team on writing & editing UI copy and providing feedback
- Drive the creation of client success education material – webinars, short how-to videos, short articles, release notes, surveys and help documents
- Create and execute a client communication program – welcome packages, regular check in communications, product updates & feature releases
- 2-4 years of writing or client support experience in a marketing or customer support role.
- Exceptional writer - You have strong editorial skills and are an eagle-eyed proofreader. You excel at communicating complicated ideas in easily understood knowledge base content and how-to emails & videos.
- Tech savvy - Experience writing about a technology product.
- Project manager - A solid foundation of project management experience and comfortable coordinating with multiple stakeholders and writers.
- Strong communicator - Confident communicating with clients through email and video.
- Collaborative worker – You are a team player, you are curious, and you are comfortable asking questions, pushing back and accepting feedback.
Gold Stars if you have:
- Experience creating, promoting and hosting webinars
- Basic video production experience
- Experience building out or managing a product education program
A few side benefits of working here:
- Three weeks paid vacation, plus everyone gets an extra two-week paid vacation leading up to New Year’s Day.
- Shorter summer hours to take advantage of that elusive Vancouver sunshine.
- Free gym memberships.
- Medical package including dental, optometry, prescriptions, massage, and physio.
- A relaxed and welcoming work environment.
- Opportunities for travel, further education, and career growth.
- Flexible hours.
- Our office is in Railtown in an open and collaborative space. And there are puppies, yes puppies.
- And more -- Ask us about the rest.
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company.
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not long hours (a good work-life balance is just how we do things).
- You’d like to work somewhere where you can wear your old hoodie—or your crisp new suit—and nobody is going to mind.
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking.
- You want to work alongside people who are easy-going, friendly, and helpful.
We're a Vancouver-based software company that’s been growing steadily over the last five years, with no signs of slowing down. Our product is a complex, distributed system that gathers, analyzes, and delivers high-volume SEO analytics data for our enterprise clients, fresh every day.
STAT is privately owned and 100 percent revenue-funded, with a roster of happy clients that includes some of the world’s largest online companies. We work with some of the coolest brands in the world. Check them out at http://getstat.com/our-clients.